If you're a coke fiend, then you may not want to watch this, because you may become faced with a perilous decision— "Should I stop drinking soda?"
This experiment shows what happens to a hard-boiled egg after soaking in Coca-Cola for one year. To do this science project, you'll need a sturdy glass, a boiled egg and some Coke. The Coca-Cola formula includes caffeine citrate, citric acid and phosphoric acid, while the egg shell is composed of calcium, phosphorus and sodium, which can be dissolved by the harmful ingredients in Coke products.
Drinking soda can seriously damage and stain your teeth, and can also lead to osteoporosis, because it kills of the calcium in your body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades