This video shows the viewer how to light an energy saving light bulb without plugging it in. The process is also explained in detail during the video. To light the bulb you need to inflate a standard balloon. Then rub the balloon over either a fabric or your hair. Then move the balloon back and forth near the light bulb. The bulb should glow dimly. This effect occurs because the balloon is negatively charged. This means that it has more electrons than protons. The video then goes on to explain how the ultra violet light given off is changed into visible light using a phosphates
For more details and a successful demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades