In this video, we learn how to make potassium nitrate for black powder. First, purchase some Pottasche. After this, mix equal parts of the pottasche with ammonium nitrate. These will combine together, then set the glass on top of the measuring device and the mixture will start to bubble slightly. You will see a black formation occur inside of the mixture. After this, remove the ammonium carbonate from the water using a filter. Then you will be left with potassium nitrate. Be very careful with this, as it's a harmful chemical. Be sure to wear gloves while handling it, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades