Melt some glass in your kitchen microwave. BUT WHY?!! Why would anyone want to DO such a thing?
This video tutorial will show you how to do this crazy science experiment. You'll need a microwave, a beer bottle, and you'll need a electric start (propane would work also) blow torch, too. You're going to need to empty the beer bottle first before attempting this. Then just make sure you have your safety goggles on and make the Bud glow, glow to the point of melting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades