In this video the author shows about the different parts of a biological cell. He intends to explain the parts of a cell by using a diagram and incrementally building different parts of the cell explaining them along the way. he starts with drawing the cellular membrane which is the boundary or outer cover of the cell. Now he starts with drawing the DNA which are also called as he genes of the cell. Now he draws and shows other parts of cell called eukaryotes, chromatin and also nucleus which is a covering to the DNA of the cell. This video explains the different parts of a cell using simple diagrams and illustrations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades