In this tutorial, we learn how to use radiation detection equipment. To use the dosimeter, you will remove the cap, then place the pipe on and push down on it. A light will come on, and you can use the knob to zero it. When you look in, you will be able to see it's measured in Roentgens per hour. When you are done using this, zero it again. Next, you will have a CD Geiger counter which has three positions for the knob. Whatever it is set on, you multiply the reading by that number. If you turn it on x10, you will hear clicking and see what it reads out! Using these will be easy, but you have to have a love for science!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades