Have you ever wondered what your DNA looks like? You have probably heard that DNA is a double helix, which is a pair of parallel helices intertwined about a common axis, but how do we know that? How can people look at DNA?
Well, today, in this two-part science video, you will do an experiment to see how to extract DNA from strawberries at home—you don't need a lab to do this DNA extraction experiment. You won't be able to see that special double helix shape (that requires some really expensive lab equipment), but you will get to see some DNA.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades