The video describes an easy at home process for making smoke bombs.
The items you will need are as follows:
1- Potassium Nitrate
3- Baking Soda
4- Organic Powdered Dye
5- Duct Tape
6- Firework Fuses
7- Card Tube
8- Small piece(s) of wool
9- Ink Pen
First, mix your sugar and potassium nitrate (60g Potassium to 40g Sugar) in a small pot over your stove on LOW heat and keep stirring until the mixture eventually looks like peanut butter.
Then, add one tablespoon of baking soda, mix in thoroughly, then add 3 large tablespoons of dye, and mix in very thoroughly
Then, fill a small cardboard tube with mixture and stick a pen in the center allowing it to dry for about an hour.
Lastly, remove pen and place fuse inside, fill rest of hole left with piece of wool, and cover outside of tube with duct tape making sure to leave a small hole in top near fuse, then light it up and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades