Learn how to balance the three different types of chemical equations in simple steps. First take an equation, write down its reactants and products and write down the names of all elements. Now write down how many of each element are present in the equation. Now check which element does not match, in this case the Oxygen doesn't match. Now multiply the element or compound starting at two but now hydrogen doesn't match. Try to match them by multiplying the coefficients but now sulfur doesn't match. So, finally multiply the oxygen on the reactant side and the equation is now balanced.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades