For your chemistry experiments, you'll eventually need to know how to use a stopcock. Well, this science tutorial, interactive animation will show you how to use a three-way stopcock in the chemistry lab.
1. Vacuum, aspirator, filtration chamber, air, vacuum filtration
2. Releasing the vacuum of the filtration, for soaking the precipitate
3. Fully open, for turning off the aspirator
4. Releasing the vacuum of the aspirator, for turning off the aspirator
5. Fully closed, never continue this state
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades