For your chemistry experiments, you'll eventually need to know how to use a stopcock. Well, this science tutorial, interactive animation will show you how to use a three-way stopcock in the chemistry lab.
1. Vacuum, aspirator, filtration chamber, air, vacuum filtration
2. Releasing the vacuum of the filtration, for soaking the precipitate
3. Fully open, for turning off the aspirator
4. Releasing the vacuum of the aspirator, for turning off the aspirator
5. Fully closed, never continue this state
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.