In this video we learn how to balance chemical equations the fun way. First, remember that matter cannot be created or destroyed. Take two different types of chemicals and put them on opposite sides of the equation. If you have more mass on one side than the other, these will not balance out. Once you have equal amounts of mass on both of the sides, you will be able to balance the chemical equation. Remember this rule whenever you are balancing out chemical equations. Use visual markers to help you practice these and you will be ready to move on to more difficult problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades