In this video, we learn how to easily balance chemical equations. There are two sides of a chemical equation, both must be equal to get the proper reaction. To balance these out, first write out the number of atoms that is on each element on each side of the equation. After this, you will need to find the multiple between the matching elements. Once you find this, you will be able to balance out the equation for each of the elements. When you do this, you will have the same mass and atoms on each side, making it perfectly balanced and correct!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades