In this video we learn how to balance chemical equations properly. What is a chemical equation? It's a statement that uses a chemical formula to show identities and relative amounts of the substances involved in a chemical reaction. To balance an equation out you must have the same number of atoms on both sides of the chemical equation. Or, you must have the same amount of mass or matter on both of the sides. Once you have these balanced out so they are the same then you will have it completely balanced. This is advanced math so make sure you know the basics before you begin to perform chemical equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades