In this video we learn how to balance chemical equations using a teacher's guide. A chemical equation is a brief way of summarizing what happens inside of a chemical reaction. When you mix up two different chemicals, they will create new types of chemicals in the equation. You have to take these new chemicals into equation when you are trying to balance it out. The mass on both sides must be the same as well as the number of different chemicals on each side of the equation. Try out practice equations to figure out how to balance equations and then check your answer to see how you did.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades