In this video, we learn how to balance chemical equations with ease. First, you will need to take down the equation and find out how it is formed and how much each of the chemicals are in it. Draw a diagram if you need to so you have a visual key. If you figure out how many of each of the chemicals are in the equation, then you will know how to balance it out. You will make sure that both the right and left have the same number of chemicals and mass. Balance this out by adding in more chemicals and it will be balanced.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades