Learn how to balance chemical equations with MyTutorBuddy. Learn about this in this video tutorial. There are four easy steps to do this. Step #1 – place 1 by the most complex compound. Step #2 – balance anything that is not an element. Step #3 – balance the elements. Step #4 – multiply by the lowest common multiple. The 4th step doesn't always come in to play. The video demonstrates with an equation: C3H8 + O2 -> H2O + CO2. But, this equation is not balanced. Using the 1st three steps, the video shows how to balance this equation. Watch the video for further examples with more complex equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades