Olivia and Andrea created a song to the tune of "I'll stand by you" by the Pretenders to teach you how to balance chemical equations. A chemical equation requires coefficients in order to be balanced. You can balance a chemical equation by making use of the Periodic table. The example reaction in the song is that of aluminum and oxygen to produce aluminum oxide (Al + 02 -> Al203). You can systematically add coefficients to the reactants and products to balance the equation. A chemical equation is balanced when the number of atoms of each element on both sides (the reactant side and the product side) of the equation is the same (4Al + 302 -> 2Al203).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades