In this tutorial, we learn how to bend and fuse glass over a flame. First, you will need to have a Bunsen burner turned on with a high flame. After this, let the flame stay on for several seconds, then adjust the airflow for the flame so it doesn't go too high. Now, find glass and pick it up on the bottom with your hands. Stick the tip of the glass into the bottom part of the burner, where the flame is the hottest. The piece of glass will turn orange in color as it gets hotter and hotter. Once it's hot enough, work on the other side and your glass will be fire polished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades