In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a liquid nitrogen experiment. The materials required for this experiment are liquid nitrogen and film canisters. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. Begin by pouring the liquid nitrogen into the film canisters. Then quickly place the film canister lids on. The liquid nitrogen will eventually become a boiling gas and expand about 700 times. Because of the expanding, the pressure will build in the canisters and result in popping lids. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in science and experimenting, and would like to do different experiments to learn about different things.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades