Ice in placed on a sealed FLASK and the water inside starts to boil.
Great science fair experiment.
1. Find a FLASK (Something that won't crank due to pressure)
2. Boil water and add it to the flask
3. Seal it and invert the FLASK
4. Place an ice cube or two on top.
5. The condensing of the gas above the water from the ice cubes causes the water to boil
NOTE - after the FLASK and water cool to room temperature the heat from your hand should make it start to boil again.
Only try this under adult supervision.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades