In this tutorial, we learn how to build a catapult out of rubber bands & a wire hanger. To do this, you will first need: one wire hanger, plastic spoon, rubber bands, small marshmallows, and measuring tape. Now, hold your hand in the center of the hanger and pull up both sides around it. After this, fold back the front for balance and straighten it up so it's stable. Next, you will take one rubber band and put it around the sides. Then, take the spoon and put it in between the rubber band and twist. Put the second rubber band over the top and then twist this. Then use it for a catapult, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades