In this tutorial, we learn how to build a magnetic stirrer from computer parts. This is a simple thing to make, and is great if you are going to be mixing chemicals and don't want to get your hands dirty. First, you will need to create a wooden box with the top empty. Then, place a computer fan into the middle of the box and pin it down. Place a magnet from the hard drive in the middle of the fan, then place a stirring rod on the glass that will go on the top of the wooden box. Now you will be able to use the magnet to stir anything!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades