ARHSphysics shows viewers how they can build a simple barometer using household items! First, you need to get a container that is the height of an index card. Your best bet is to get an empty soup can of food can. Make sure you wash the can. Now, you will need a latex glove, cut a semi circle from the glove and attach this to the top of the can using a rubber band. Get two straws and attach them together at the ends. Cut a slit in each one and attach the straws. Attach the straw to the top of the can with white glue - this will need to dry for 24 hours. Do not use tape because it will eventually loosed. At the other end of the straw, attach a pin to the end of the straw with tape. On and index card write out millimeter differences. Convert this to millibars also. Set your barometer on the table and attach the barometer to the index card with the pen. Now you have made your own barometer at home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades