In this tutorial, we learn how to build a wave machine out of household items. You will need: 20 straws, 40 paper clips, 2 pieces of tape, and 1 washer to make this. First, you will need to pull out a long string of tape and lay it down with the sticky side up. After this, you will need to stick the straws on top of the tape in a row all going next to each other. Do this from the top to the bottom until all of the straws are stuck on. Then, stick the washer to the top and you are finished with this wave machine, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades