Students show how mercury thiocyanide or "rock from mars" burns. First and foremost, make sure you are outdoors and with a considerably large space. Spread a non-flammable material over the space you decide to work on and place a small fragment of the mercury thiocyanide in the center. Keeping a respectable distance from the "rock" touch the "rock" with a lighted match. Watch as a substance oozes out from the rock. Make sure that the process has ended or that no movement can be seen from the substance oozing out from the rock before cleaning up. These simple steps show how amazing it is to watch mercury thiocyanide burns. Do not attempt without adult supervision.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades