In this tutorial, we learn how to change the physical properties of yellow sulfur. First, take a heat proof water glass and add in 1 teaspoon of sulfur powder. After this, heat the glass on a low flame for a few minutes. After this, the sulfur will start to melt and turn a reddish color. Now, pour the sulfur into some cold water after it's all the way melted and watch the reaction that is occurring. Once cool, you will be able to pick up the sulfur from the water and play with it, although it will turn back to yellow after it's cooled off in a few hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades