In this video we learn how to check blood pressure. First, ensure that the patient is relaxed the cuff is empty of all air. The arm should be held at the level of the heart. The doctor will then start to pump air into the cuff to inflate it. The doctor will do this until the pulse is not felt anymore. The pressure of the cuff will start to raise, then they will slowly reduce the air from the cuff. The doctor will listen to the flow of blood through the artery as the air is leaving the cuff. Now the cuff will be removed from the arm when it's deflated completely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades