In this how to video, you will learn about Chemiluminescence and the oxidation of Luminol. The first solution is Luminol and NaOH. The second is K3 and H202. Luminol is used to detect blood in crime scenes. It reacts with Iron in Hemoglobin. As you can see in the example, it illuminates the chemicals in the dark. This is why it is very useful for crime scenes. It can be used even if the blood is not visible with day light. Thus, it is an invaluable chemical in the name of science and justice. This video shows how Luminol is useful for its Chemiluminscence.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades