This science video explains the relationship between buoyancy and density using hot air balloons, fish and cruise ships as examples of objects using buoyant force. This video tutorial also includes instructions for calculating the density of a rectangular prism and a liquid. If you like science experiments, you can't miss this one.
You'll also get a brief explanation of Archimedes' Principle and the role gravity plays in buoyant force. It supports the teaching of these concepts in junior and middle school.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades