Watch this science video tutorial from Nurd Rage on how to compare regular ice with liquid nitrogen-cooled ice with Dr. Lithium.
See how to take cubes of regular ice and cool them with liquid nitrogen.
The ice made this way can be used to cool drinks and as long as you don't let the ice directly touch your mouth the drinks are safe. Once they warm back up to 0 degrees they can be treated exactly the same as regular ice.
Alternatively, just use a straw when using ice of this type.
Brought to you by one of WonderHowTo's favorite scientists, NurdRage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades