Can't remember how to convert Celsuis temperatures to Farenheit? If your old science lessons are escaping you, then your answer is here. Use the simple formula outlined in the steps in this video to make the proper conversion every time.
Step 1: Multiply by 2
Multiply the temperature in Celsius by two. Write this number down.
Step 2: Multiply by one-fifth
Multiply the temperature in celsius by one-fifth.
Step 3: Subtract
Subtract the result of step 2 from the number you got at the end of step 1.
Step 4: Add 32
Add 32. The result is the temperature in degrees Fahrenheit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades