Want to learn how to harvest the sun? Just watch this science experiment video to see how to convert sunlight into hydrogen fuel. It's simple and environmentally friendly.
You'll need a multimeter, a solar panel, some crocodile clips (or alligator clips), glass, water and carbon rods. Attach the clips to the carbon rods (pencil lead), one for both positive and negative and dip them in the water. Connect the wires to the solar panel to start making hydrogen gas on the negative side and oxygen on the positive. The whole time you do this experiment you can be checking the voltage with the multimeter.
Using everyday items, you could make your very own backyard hydrogen fuel, the same fuel use to power hybrid cars.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades