Mr. G shows us how to craft a mobius strip out of paper in this video. First, take a sheet of copy paper and fold it in half length wise and crease it down the middle. Now, cut the paper on the crease so you have two strips of paper. Next, lay the papers end to end and tape them together. Now, the strip and give it half of a twist and attach it together with tape on one of the ends to the other. Now get a felt tip pen and draw a line down the middle of the strip. Now as you roll the paper, you will notice that the line could meet, but it's meeting on opposite sides. Keep drawing the line and finally you will get to the point you started drawing. If you take apart your mobius strip, you will see the line drawn on both sides of the paper. This is a great learning tool where you can discover different things to do with your mobius strip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades