Purple cabbage is a natural indicator and this video teaches you how to easily prepare purple cabbage in the comfort of your own home to be used as an acid and base indicator. Take one leaf of your purple cabbage, tear it into smaller pieces and place all the pieces into a beaker or bowl of boiling water for an hour. Collect the liquid from your mixture into a bottle. You‚Äôll notice that the liquid is now dark blue or purple at which point is neutral. It is ready to be used as an indicator. You can test the solution on different items in your home to see how basic or how acidic things are. Keep in mind that the more acidic something is, the redder the color will be and the more basic something is, the more yellow the color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades