This video displays a very interesting experiment or magic trick involving the concepts of density and buoyancy. You will need an empty plastic bottle with its label removed, some water, and a ketchup packet. Using the concepts of pressure and density, this video demonstrates an interesting experiment which can also double as an interesting party trick; by squeezing a full water bottle, you can cause the ketchup packet to rise and sink in the bottle at your whim. This video is an interesting how-to for people who would like to learn some science as well as some "magic" for entertainment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades