Try out this science experiment... demonstrate pressure and volume. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to create an explosion with liquid nitrogen and a plastic bottle. See the demonstration of the exploding reaction of the pressure build up in the bottle.
Liquid nitrogen is sealed into a plastic bottle. As the liquid nitrogen changes to a gas it expands, increasing the volume. An increase in volume results in an increase in pressure. Eventually, the pressure becomes too great and the bottle explodes. This is an easy science experiment you can do right at home, but be careful, it's dangerous. Take safety precautions.
This demonstration performed by guest, Dr. Melbourne Schriver.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades