Ever wondered how a tornado works? Well, wonder no longer and watch this video tutorial for teachers and students alike. You will see how to create tornado demonstrations for use in the classroom or for fun.
These science experiments are sure to keep your children listening and wondering more about how tornadoes work.
The first experiment shows a tornado in a plastic bottle. You will need two clear 2-liter soda pop bottles, water, and a tornado tube connector. You can put anything into this funnel tube, like a miniature car or house, whatever. You spin it around, shake it, and let it go and watch the stretching ballerina twister.
You can also demonstrate a tornado with a teaching tornado which you would need to buy or find at your school. This is a perfect teaching tool for your science classroom on teaching tornadoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades