In this tutorial, we learn how to demonstrate the difference between land & sea ice. First, fill up two large aquariums with water, then add in a glacier to one aquarium and an iceberg in the other. This will see how the water level changes based on the melted of each different ice item. Draw a line at the water line where it started at, then when the ice melts, check the water levels. When finished, see what the water levels have ended up at. Now you will be able to show this to your students and they can see the environmental effects of both on the sea!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades