In this video from Socoolscienceshow Crazy Chris shows us how phony fortune tellers make it seem like they are predicting the future. He uses a crystal ball in this demonstration. He says that anyone can pretend to predict someone's future just by spouting out some common future predictions such as in "3 to 7 days you will have a disagreement with a loved one, 4 to 6 months you'll find a new love, and 2 to 5 years you'll change your career." Fortune telling is completely fake and Crazy Chris tells us no one has ever predicted something in the future, even Nostradamus. Crazy Chris backs up this claim by using science as he does on his show.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades