This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to describe chemical formulas. A chemical formula represents the actual number of atoms of each element within a molecule. Different visual representations of molecules include the ball and stick three dimensional model, a line drawing that represents the structure in two dimensional terms, and a shorthand used by organic chemists. If a molecule has 4 green atoms and 2 orange atoms, the ratio of green to orange is 2:1. But we cannot write the ratio. Because, there may be another molecule with 2 green atoms and 1 orange atom. And both the molecule will have different physical and chemical properties. Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades