You've gotten enough satisfaction from gorging on fried chicken wings, so now it's time to learn the science of them. And not—we're not talking why they taste so freaking good, but how they work, pre-fried food. We're talking anatomy class, and if you can eat a piece of chicken, then you surely can dissect a chicken leg for educational reasons. Watch this video to learn about the chicken's triceps and bicep muscles, as well as what happens when the biceps and triceps contract.
If you're preparing this anatomy experiment for class, make sure your students properly wash their hands before and after, and dispose of the poultry correctly, so as to prevent biocontamination.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades