This video tutorial will show you the steps on how to dissect a frog. First, you'll have to get a frog, then you'll have to make sure it's dead, then perhaps wash it off. Then just take a look at the external anatomy of the amphibian before slicing it open. To slice, you'll need dissection forceps or tweezers and the dissection scissors. From then on, you'll be knee deep in frog anatomy. Tons of internal organs for you to learn from. So, watch this science video for learning about the anatomy of a frog.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades