When you dissecting a human body, the second thing you probably want to check out is the vertebral column. This video tutorial will give you just that, an anatomical look at the back muscles and the spinal cord.
You'll take a look at the intrinsic muscles of the back, the spinal meninges, and the joints that the back muscles move.
As you first make your dissection of the back, you'll clean up any subcutaneous tissue, and you'll see the extrinsic back muscles.
So, get out your scalpel and make an incision on the superficial layer of muscle for your anatomy class. The science of the body is unique, and very interesting for all.
This is very informative for medical students in need of cadaver dissection instructional videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades