To begin this anatomy lesson on dissecting a human cadaver, you'll need to remove the lower limb at the hip joint. Then, just watch this video tutorial to see how to cut up that corpse with your scalpel, the proper way.
If you failed out of medical school, and you want to get back in, then just watch as you learn more than you ever could about the lower limb joints of a human body. This is no ordinary science class, but I'm sure you could handle it. This is a educational step-by-step video to help you dissect away to see the femur, patella, and tibia.
This is very informative for medical students in need of cadaver dissection instructional videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades