Before you start dissecting the body of a human being, there are a few things you should probably learn first. This anatomical look at the human body will give you just what you need to delve into your human dissection. Just watch this video tutorial on a few bony landmarks you should be aware of by palpating, like the clavicles, the sternum and sternal notch, the rib cage, and the pelvic region.
Once you got that down, it's time to palpate on a real corpse. After that, it's time for the incision. You'll see exactly where you need to make your incisions, cutting right on down to the bone.
You'll see layers like the epidermis, the dermis, and the subcutaneous fascia. You'll go through the steps of dissecting the superficial thorax and abdomen, and learn all about the skin and subcutaneous tissue of trunk and upper thigh, not to mention the scrotum. Science doesn't get any better than anatomy.
This is very informative for medical students in need of cadaver dissection instructional videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades