Take a look at this human anatomy video tutorial to see how to dissect the upper limb joints on a human cadaver. You'll go through dissecting the shoulder joint, containing the glenohumeral joint and the acromioclavicular joint.
So, get out your human corpse and your scalpel and get cutting away to learn the science of these joints. Educate yourself, take an anatomy class, or just watch this video.
You'll also check out the capitulum, which is a small eminence on a bone, as on the distal end of the humerus, by which it articulates with another bone.
This is very informative for medical students in need of cadaver dissection instructional videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades