Check out this anatomical video on a pigs head. This swine is sure to teach you all you need to know for your biology class. The science of a pigs head isn't too far off from ours, so pay attention. If you don't want to do the cutting with that scalpel yourself, than just watch this video tutorial, so you don't have to get your hands dirty.
This educational video is perfect for every veterinarian, or every school biology student. First, check out the spinal cord, then get ready to scalp the boar. Then get ready to use your chisel to pry that skull cap to expose the brain in one piece, but before removing the porkers brain, check out the meninges membrane. You'll be surprised at how small the cerebrum actually is. Here, you'll even see the snout getting cut off with a saw. Lastly, the eye needs dissected. Have fun learning.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades