In this video, we learn how to do an animal blubber (fat) glove experiment. You will need: a big bowl with ice water in it, 4 plastic bags, thermometers, and some vegetable shortening. To start, you will take the shortening and scoop it into plastic bag and then stick one of your hands in it. After this, stick two bags over your opposite hand with the temperature into it. Then, you will stick each of your hands in the ice water and see which one lasts longer in the ice water. The fat should keep your other hand warmer, which shows how effective animal blubber is!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades