Want to see what happens when baking soda and vinegar become mixed together? Well, this science video tutorial will show you how to do a baking powder and vinegar carbon dioxide experiment.
To do this science experiment, you will need a plastic bottle, a balloon, baking soda and vinegar. Vinegar is put inside the bottle and baking soda inside the balloon. Now just mix them together and watch as carbon dioxide fills the balloon with air.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades