This video illustrates how to do a "free fall" experiment to understand orbits. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take a weighing scale and stand on it and then just measure your weight and then jump over and see where the needle will move it will show zero as there is a situation of weightlessness as there is no external force applied and hence no reading on the scale as it reads the force applied.
step 2: Now take a bottle and fill it with water and then throw the bottle upwards and then see that no water falls down as there is gravitational force acting on the water and hence its pulled downwards.
Step 3: Similar is the case with orbits that there is gravitational force and as the spaceship moves upwards there is feeling for weightlessness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades